The following candidates have been nominated by their boards to run for chapter director positions beginning August 1, 2021:
- Illinois Chapter ― James Smith
- Indiana Chapter ― Jeremy Leazenby Bruce & Ray Palasz (co-directors)
- Iowa Chapter ― No nominations.
- Kansas Chapter ― Barbara Hilt and Jennifer Morgan-Beuchet (co-directors)
- Massachusetts Chapter ― Jessica Harms
- Michigan Chapter ― Jason Pratt
- Montana Chapter ― Sarah DeGrandpre
- Nebraska Chapter ― Brooke Phillips and Emili Mokrycki (co-directors)
- New Jersey Chapter ― Carolyn Little
- New York Chapter ― Lindsay Shields
- Ohio Chapter ― Matt Wolfe
- Pennsylvania Chapter ― Mark Zortman
- Rhode Island Chapter ― Jason Robert LeClair
- Wisconsin Chapter ― Christi Geidner
- Wyoming Chapter ― Bradlee Skinner and Zachary Schneider (co-directors)
The petition period is now open, and any member may declare their candidacy and petition to be included on the ballot. In order to be considered, the candidate must submit the Chapter Director Petition Candidate Vita Form by NOVEMBER 15, 2020.
For information and details, contact Maryann Fiala at email@example.com.