Leading a Thespian troupe is a big responsibility.
Don't do it alone!
Appoint an Associate Troupe Director
Nominate an associate troupe director and share the responsibilities of troupe leadership and management. Associate troupe directors can:
- Sign forms and applications
- Award Thespian points
- Induct Thespians into the International Thespian Society
- Order Thespian honors items
- Access troupe account information
- Register students for events
… Because theatre is so much more enjoyable when you share it with a friend!
Who are good candidates for this role?
- An assistant theatre teacher/director at your school
- An administrator, like your activities director, fine arts coordinator, or assistant principal
- The president of your troupe’s booster club
- That parent who’s always hanging around helping out backstage
Not already an EdTA member? No problem.
Activate the associate troupe director role when signing up for EdTA membership. If you’d like to make a current professional member your associate troupe director, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak with a membership associate.
For a limited time, we’re giving you the opportunity to add an associate troupe director for 50% off the price of membership. New members signing up as an associate troupe director between now and February 28 will receive full membership benefits for an entire year for only $65 (regularly $129)*.
*New members only. Troupe membership must be renewed by October 15 to maintain associate troupe director status.
A representative from our Membership Services team will reach out to you via email to complete the sign-up process.
Never have an induction headache again Stay on top of your ordering Renew your troupe early with the added support of an associate troupe director!
Email us to sign up your associate troupe director today!