The online registration website for Thespian Festival opens in February. Download the Online Registration Handbook, located in the Thespian Festival resource library
, to prepare.
Visit the Festival Community to learn more about the Thespian Festival.
Registration: $672 includes double room, Monday-Saturday night; meals, Monday dinner-Sunday breakfast, and a t-shirt.
Single room (adults only): an additional $120 per adult
College and Thespian Scholarship auditions: $41 per student. Payable by credit card at GetAccepted when student begins application.
National Individual Events Showcase audition: $25 per event.
Make sure all individuals are committed to going. EdTA charges a $100 cancellation fee.
Gather all necessary information for your troupe.
For all students and chaperones, you should have the following information:
- cell phone number
- email address
- t-shirt size
- dietary requirements
For students who qualified at your State Chapter Festival/conference to participate in the National Individual Events Showcase auditions, you will need the following:
- the title of the piece
- the category
- the author
- the publisher
- for musical theatre pieces, the song and the show title
For groups with teams participating in Tech Challenge:
Step 3: Register online
- name of team
- names of all team members
- t-shirt sizes for each team member
Mail the following to the Home Office:
- a check for the total registration fee
- signed copies of the Medical Release Form (consent to treat or not treat), required of all students and adults
- signed copies of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Youth Activities Safety Policy, required of all adults
- signed copies of any Proof of Performance rights