The Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
35 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Open since 1931, the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza hotel is one of the world’s finest examples of French Art Deco style. Admire rare Brazilian rosewood paneling, two-story ceiling murals and original German silver-nickel sconces at Cincinnati’s ‘must-see’ hotel, a registered National Historic Landmark. Cincinnati has the arts, entertainment, professional sports, and attractions of a “big city,” and all the benefits of a medium-sized city.
Conference attendees receive a discounted room rate. Single and double occupancy are $165 per night plus 17% tax. Book early to receive the discounted rate. This room rate will be available until either the room block has been filled or until June 30.
Earliest possible check-in under this rate is Tuesday, July 22 and the latest possible check out is Monday, July 28. Rooms have complimentary internet access.
Book a room
Call 1.800.445.8667, group code ETA. Mention you are attending the Educational Theatre Association Conference.
- Reserve your room online. The group code will be added automatically.
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
151 Goodman Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
Discover unparalleled service and convenience at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center, a hotel near the University of Cincinnati and EdTA’s National Conference host hotel, the Hilton Netherland Plaza. This Cincinnati hotel showcases modern décor and stylish meeting spaces to create a unique setting for business or leisure. Delight in our inviting lobby fireplace as you make your way to renovated rooms adorned with 37” flat-screen TVs and free wireless throughout the hotel.
Conference attendees receive a discounted room rate. Single and double occupancy are $179 per night plus 17.5% tax. Book early to receive the discounted rate. This room rate will be available until either the room block has been filled or until July 03.
Book a room
- Call 1.888.720.1299, group code ETAETAA. Mention you are attending the Educational Theatre Association Conference.
- Reserve your room online. The group code is ETAETAA.
A shuttle will pick you up at a designated time each morning traveling to the host hotel and return you safely back in the evening
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) – 12 miles to the Hilton Netherland Plaza.
The Hilton Netherland Plaza is accessible from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport via several modes of transportation.
- $22 to Downtown Cincinnati or $32 round-trip
- Walk-up service welcome, call to guarantee reservation
- Service available via shuttle desks in baggage claim areas
- For ticket information and reservations call 1.800.990.8841 or visit online
- For cab service, please visit the taxi desk in baggage claim
- $30 fares from CVG airport to downtown Cincinnati
- Service available 24 hours a day
- Call 859.767.3260 for more information
The Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati at the corner of Fifth and Race Streets. It is easily accessible from Interstates I-71 and I-75. Take I-275 East to I-75 North. Take the Fifth Street Exit. The hotel is three blocks on Fifth Street and Race. Drive time is approximately 15 minutes.
- Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty car rental agencies are available at the CVG Airport.
- Self-parking available at $15.00 at Tower Place (no in/out privileges)
- Valet-parking available at $25.00 (in/out privileges)